RETREATS & WORKSHOPS
WHAT WE’VE FORGOTTEN – THE RETREAT
What if we actually did get an owner’s manual for this whole life on Earth thing and we’ve just forgotten how to read it. What We’ve Forgotten – The Retreat is an interdimensional scavenger hunt for the soul.
I’ll remind you of what you may have forgotten about the magic of life and touch on what we’ve come to know about being human – including how we have gotten so far off track. We’ll work to reset what we’ve have come to know about living, reinstate your sense of wonder and reclaim your magic.
Each week we will dive into the work and overview of practice, and you’ll be able to use these skills right away. Each time we’re together we will share our experiences, developments and tune our workings. Whether you’re new to Spiritual work, or a seasoned professional What We’ve Forgotten is always a new adventure to explore the wonder within as the work is as much about the people joining each session as it is about the work itself.
Each iteration of What We’ve Forgotten Retreats seem to come with their own magic and medicine as it’s not only about the time we share, but about what happens when we move back into the world. That’s part of our interdimensional adventure. Think, Spiritual Goonies.
Session 1 – Knowing
- The Reset
- Reconnect with Nature
- Learn the Language of the Universe
Session 2- Receiving
- The Hall of Secrets
- The Practice
- Healing with Light
Session 3 – Becoming
- Perspective Shifting
- Creativity and Divinity / The Controls
- Protecting your Magic / Spiritual Activism
Excited? Great, let’s do it.
To express my gratitude for those who have purchased the book, there is a special Gift and Discount for those who provide proof of purchase.
1 module live each week for 3 weeks – Community is ongoing.
Each session is 2 hours with 60 minutes available afterward for discussion and connection.
The 60 minutes are optional. If you’re an introvert like me, we get it.
February, 18, 25 March 3th
1-3 PM EST (to accomodate the most timezones)
Early Bird Pricing (Until February 1)- $200.00 (150.00 with proof of purchase of What We’ve Forgotten)
$300.00 after February 1
Space is limited. Register Early.
Scholarships available (please indicate if you are applying for one)
By Registering you are agreeing to the house rules.
Requirements to register:
1. Be open to the idea that maybe this is all much simpler than we’ve made it out to be and that this is sacred stuff but we’re going to have a sense of humor.
2. Don’t be an asshole to yourself, or anyone else.
3. That you accept this is a treat. Not just for you but for everyone taking part. We’re all entering into a sacred contract together. That’s because you’re going to spend some time with your soul, and perhaps even more impactful the soul’s of other people you’re going to meet through remembering.
Spiritual Activism: A Revolution of the Soul
What We’ve Forgotten is collective liberation. This 1 hour talk/workshop is a compressed adventure for theses times. Think of it as an emergency shot of community and wonder. We’ll leave you with 2 key tools for change and spiritual revolution to put you back into the driver’s seat and tow you out of the muck. Register for a future session, book as a talk, or complete the workshop on demand.
What We’ve Forgotten – For Kids!
Witch Academy isn’t as much about Witchcraft as it is about nature and crafts. This is where we remind you that “witch craft” really is just crafting with nature. Witch Academy is built on 4 sessions which can be completed in sequence, or ad hoc. For children ages 7-11.
- Wand Making – we learn about the magic of nature’s cycles, the witch’s concept of harm to none and the idea of working with nature by using found branches for our wands and the full moon to bring enchantment. -Theme: Consent, Kindness, and Safety
Take home craft: wand
- Potions – we learn the meaning of alchemy and collaboration. Sharing about how each ingredient has an important job. Using natural ingredients we will create unique jars of bath potion to share at home.
– Theme: Individuality, Togetherness, and Collaboration – Take home craft : bath potion
- Hidden Worlds – We learn the concept and mythology of unseen worlds, from fairy realm to wonderland and share ideas about where hidden folk may live.
– Theme: Imagination, Creativity, and Co-operation – Take home craft: Choice of Fairy door or Fairy charm
- Spell Crafting – we learn the meaning of using our words to create, we seek inspiration in nature and will craft poems for our good wishes for the world around us.
– Theme: Inspiration, Kindness, Service to others – Take home craft: Poem/Wishes which can be shared as wishes for the community or kept as part of a magic bundle.
Inquire about Witch Academy Sessions & Pricing
Witch Academy is offered both virtually and in person. Virtual groups meet year round. In person groups/sessions are Spring-Fall.